Let's kick off WAugust together!
Wine club members are simply the best. That's why we've come together as Central Washington wineries to celebrate you for the kickoff of WAugust, Washington Wine Month.
For the first weekend of August (Friday, August 5 through Sunday, August 7), if you're a club member at one of the following wineries, you'll be treated like a wine club member at all 17 participating wineries. Pretty cool!
HOW the Wine club appreciation weekend works
1. Visit your home winery. Starting Friday, August 5, go to the winery where you are currently a club member, check in with the winery staff and obtain a weekend pass. Winery staff will validate your pass by signing it.
2. Plan your tasting adventure. Each winery has unique hours and weekend offerings as well as various reservation tips & policies. Scroll down to find info on both.
3. Start exploring. Visit a new winery or one you haven't been to in awhile or some of your favorites. Show them your pass and begin tasting*. When you're ready to purchase some wine to take home, receive the club discount on your wine purchase.
4. Most importantly, have fun kicking off WAugust!
Plan your trip along I-82 and I-182!
Selah & Yakima
Gilbert Cellars - Enjoy our Ahtanum Ridge Wine Club discount of 15% off wine purchases and 10% off glass pours. Walk-ups welcome. Reservations encouraged for groups of 6 or more.
Weekend Hours: Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday 11am-9pm (Manna Food Truck + Live Music 6-8pm) and Sunday 11am-2pm.
Rider Cellars - Enjoy our Cellar Club discount of 20% off any bottle purchase. 25% off for active or retired Emergency First Responders, active Military or Veterans. $10 wine tasting will be waived with any bottle purchase! All glass pours will be $2 off!
Weekend Hours: Friday 4-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm.
Fortuity Cellars - Enjoy our Chance Moments Wine Club discount of 20% off your wine purchase and $2 off glass pours. Tasting fees are $15, waived with a two bottle purchase. Oh, and be sure to ask us about the secret club bonus pour! Tacos Don Chayo food truck will be on-site Saturday, 12-5pm.
Freehand Cellars -
Enjoy 20% off wine pours and bottle purchases, and 10% off food purchases.
Weekend Hours: Friday-Saturday 12-7pm, Sun. 12-6pm
Owen Roe - Check with winery for wine bottle discounts.
Weekend Hours: Friday-Sunday, 11a-5p
Dineen Vineyards - Enjoy 10% off your bottle purchases, special club pours and access to Wine Club Exclusive Wholesale Case Direct Deals! We have a full weekend of entertainment starting with Friday Happy Hour with live music (5-7pm), Yakima Athletic Club Bootcamp (10-11am Saturday) and Pizza Pop-ups on both Saturday & Sunday!
Weekend Hours: Friday 12-7pm, Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm. Full event listings at Facebook/Dineen Vineyards.
Reservations encouraged for table seating, but not required.
JBell Cellars - Enjoy a 15% discount on wine and lavender products purchases and $10 tastings.
Friday and Saturday 11am-8pm, Sunday 11am-6pm
Two Mountain Winery - Enjoy our Friends level discount (10% off) on all purchases.
Weekend Hours: Friday and Saturday 10a-6p, Sunday 10a-5p
VanArnam Vineyards - Enjoy our Tin Roof Grill and all club benefits will be offered including special tasting fees and bottle discounts.
Weekend Hours: Friday 1pm - 7pm, Saturday 11 am - 7 pm, Sunday 11 am - 5 pm
We will be open Friday 1pm - 7pm, Saturday 11 am - 7 pm, Sunday 11 am - 5 pm. No reservations are needed.
Velen Winery - Enjoy our wine club discount on your bottle purchases: Ambassador Level, 12 bottle purchase, 30% discount; Platinum Level, 6 bottle purchase, 20% discount, and Diamond Leve, 3 bottle purchase, 10% discount.
Weekend Hours: Friday-Sunday, 11:00 am -5:00 pm
Davenlore Cellars - Enjoy our Daven Lore Club Discount of 30% off any bottle purchase.
Weekend Hours: Friday-Sunday, 11:00 am -5:00 pm. We do not require reservations, but we encourage a reservation or a short notice before arriving with a group of 6 or more.
Martinez & Martinez Winery - Enjoy the same benefits as our la Familia wine club members for the weekend, everyday wine discounts and if you decide to join us for our Lounging at the Loft music event the evening of August 6th (6pm), enjoy one free entrance as a member for the weekend.
Weekend Hours: Friday and Saturday 11am-6pm and Sunday 11am-5pm
Wautoma Springs - Enjoy 15% off our food menu, 50% off wine flights, and 15% off bottle purchases!. We'll have our rotating fresh sheet available that weekend featuring food items with fresh local produce from our farmer friends and fun desserts!
Weekend Hours: Friday & Saturday 1-6pm, and Sunday 12-5pm
WIT Cellars - Check with winery for wine bottle discounts.
Weekend Hours: Friday-Sunday, 11a-5p
Benton City & Tri-Cities
Longship Cellars - Check with winery for wine bottle discounts.
Weekend Hours: Friday 2-8pm, Saturday 12-8pm, Sunday 12-6pm.
Muret-Gaston Winery - Enjoy our membership discounts of 15% off bottle purchases and wine flights.
NOTE: New wine bar location at Columbia Gardens, 421 E Columbia Dr, Kennewick, WA 99336
Purple Star Wines - Enjoy our membership discounts of 15% off bottle purchases and wine flights.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I can't make it to my home winery? Because the participating wineries do not have access to each other's club lists, we have decided that the best way to ensure pass get directly to active club members is by members visiting their home winery. If you have other suggestions, please let us know below.
2. Is this pass good the entire month of WAugust? The pass is only good Friday, August 5 through Sunday, August 7. WAugust activities are happening the entire month, so keep your eye out.
2. Are tasting complimentary at the participating wineries? Each winery will extend their wine club discount on your purchase that weekend. Not all wineries will include tastings, so please double check directly with the winery.
HAVE A QUESTION WE HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF, LET US KNOW BELOW?